Saturday, December 19, 2009

Mural Work Day 6: Thursday Dec. 17, 2009

This is my mural at the beginning of my sixth day of work (fifth actual painting day). I want to work on the tree foliage today and the vines.

This is a picture of where my workspace is at COSI. It is behind the wall that is between these two doors.

Here are my supplies at the beginning of the day. I had to get some more tree pictures for my work today.

I am working on the top of the painting and have decided to use an "Impressionistic effect" for the tree foliage.
I also worked on the globe again, making it lighter. I also worked on the face, but I think that it still needs more work.

Here is one side of the vines. I decided to make a twisting effect for the vines, I think that it gives it more life.

Here is the other side of the vines.

I am almost finished! So I added my signature today.

Here I am with my mural at the end of the sixth work day. I am going to take a break now for the holidays and come back to it after the first of the year.

I think it is almost finished! Maybe one-two more days of work! Please give me your comments. What should I change or add to the painting?

Here is a view of the mural from one door.

And this is what it looked like as I left on my sixth day of work. Can't believe that it has gone so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment