Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Mural Work Day 5: Monday Dec. 14, 2009

My mural at the beginning of day 5. I want to work on the vines and the globe today.

Once again I need to paint out the vines which means that I will need to mix and paint more light blue. It has been difficult to get the same color but I try to blend it over the original so I won't have to cover the whole painting again.

I've finished my second container of white making more light blue!

Here is a detail of the vines after I changed them.

I darkened the globe, but it is too dark...

So I lightened it again...

Here is another detail of the vines and globe at the end of the day.

Here is my mural at the end of my fifth work day. I plan on putting one more day of work in before Christmas and then take a break. It will be interesting to see how far I get!

No comments:

Post a Comment