Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mural Work Day 7: Wed. Jan. 6, 2010

My family and I visited COSI over the holidays on Dec. 23, 2009 and this is a picture of us in front of my mural.

This is me with my mural on Dec. 23, 2009

My mural at the start of work day 7, Jan. 6, 2010.

I am going to work on the "tree lady", the hands at the bottom, and the vines in the top of the tree. My daughter, Lydia, suggested that I should add roots at the bottom of the globe so I am going to try this.

Here are the changes to the hands.

I added vines to the top of the painting.

I'm working on the tree lady and adding more vines.

Here is a closeup of the vines and the face.

My mural is almost finished so I took down my wall of reference photos today.

This is what my mural looked like at the end of Day 7. I think that it will take just one more day of work to redo the background, because it seems uneven, and do some other touch ups.
I can't believe that my mural is almost finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment