Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day One Tuesday Nov. 24, 2009

In Oct. I was awarded the opportunity of doing a mural at COSI. Here it is nearly Dec. and I am finally getting started on it. I am so excited to be here at COSI at last.

I will be working in a storeroom in COSI. Don't worry, just like everything at COSI it is a very large store room! Here is a picture of the work space before I put the canvas up.

Here the canvas is in place and ready to begin. Can't wait to get started painting, but I have decided to start painting on another day.

My daughter Lydia helped me to put the canvas in place on the wall. I couldn't have done it without her. Thanks Lydia!

This is me with the mural before we left that day. I did begin to sketch the painting out on the canvas. I can't wait to get back to it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment