Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Last Day of Mural Mural Work Tuesday Jan. 20, 2010

This is my finished mural after I finished working on it until about 2:00 Tues. Jan. 20. I think that I could have kept working on it forever. But I needed to call it finished at some point, so this is it. What do you think?

On this day I went over some of my work and added the red flowers into the vines, because it seemed like it needed some different colors besides just green and blue.


It is finished! All is left to do is take the mural off the wall and roll it up for storage. I will come back next week to do this so that I am certain that it is completely dry.
I would love to have some reactions from viewers. Please let me know what you think. Is it truly finished? Should I add anything? Should I subtract anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment